Join the Seaside Restoration Team Today!
Room for Growth
Make a Difference
Are you looking for a career – not just a job? Seaside Restoration is looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing lifelong career in an environment where you work with friends every day. We are an equal opportunity employer. Contact us today!
Restoration Technician Responsibilities:
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- Perform emergency response services for water damage, flood and disasters.
- Perform duties including water extraction, demolition, cleaning, restorative drying, mold remediation, and fire cleanup.
- Set up and utilize appropriate equipment, such as fans, dehumidifiers, air scrubbers and other restoration equipment.
- Remove building materials to perform structural drying, mold removal and fire clean up.
- Maintain company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times.
- Perform other duties, as needed, which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Paid training will be provided.
Restoration Technician Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must believe in providing exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Sales & Marketing Specialist
Sales & Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Grow and develop a customer base.
- Book appointments.
- Initiate exploratory calls with prospective customers and affiliates.
- Identify the needs of the prospective customer.
- Determine the prospect’s interest in our services.
- Achieve targets of several calls per day/week/month
Sales & Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent phone, writing and listening skills.
- Self-starter who has the desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role.
- Knowledge of business systems and processes, and organizational structures.
- Interest in the restoration industry.
- Experience with inside business development.
- World-class customer service experience.
- Prior successful business-to-business building experience.
- Use communication skills to cultivate strong relationships.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screening and must have a clean driver’s license.