Join the Seaside Restoration Team Today!
Room for Growth
Make a Difference
Restoration Technician Responsibilities:
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- Perform emergency response services for water damage, flood and disasters.
- Perform duties including water extraction, demolition, cleaning, restorative drying, mold remediation, and fire cleanup.
- Set up and utilize appropriate equipment, such as fans, dehumidifiers, air scrubbers and other restoration equipment.
- Remove building materials to perform structural drying, mold removal and fire clean up.
- Maintain company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times.
- Perform other duties, as needed, which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Paid training will be provided.
Restoration Technician Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must believe in providing exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Sales & Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Grow and develop a customer base.
- Book appointments.
- Initiate exploratory calls with prospective customers and affiliates.
- Identify the needs of the prospective customer.
- Determine the prospect’s interest in our services.
- Achieve targets of several calls per day/week/month
Sales & Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent phone, writing and listening skills.
- Self-starter who has the desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role.
- Knowledge of business systems and processes, and organizational structures.
- Interest in the restoration industry.
- Experience with inside business development.
- World-class customer service experience.
- Prior successful business-to-business building experience.
- Use communication skills to cultivate strong relationships.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screening and must have a clean driver’s license.